The Tuttnauer manual autoclave is designed to compliment any healthcare facility. The bright new easy to use panel was designed with the operator in mind.
This item not available online.
+ Email to a Friend
- Product Description
- Technical Specifications
Our 2540M autoclave will satisfy all of your sterilization needs without compromising on quality, safety or reliability.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro polished chamber and door.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- International certifications
- 1 year Manufacturer’s Warranty on parts and labour
- Chamber Dimension S*L : 10" x 19" | 254mm x 475mm
- Chamber Volume : 6gal | 23L
- Overall Dimensions D*W*H : 21.5" x 20" x 14.4" | 545mm x 510mm x 365mm
- Standard Cassettes Capacity : 3 Full and 3 Half
- Tray Dimensions D*W*H : 16.3" x 6.7" x 0.8" | 415mm x 170mm x 20mm
- No. of Trays : 4
- Voltage (V) Frequency (Hz) : 120V | 50/60Hz
- Power (W) Current (A) : 1400W | 12A
- Autoclave Weight : 85lbs | 39kg