How to get the best from your autoclave
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions
- Have your autoclave calibrated on an annual basis by a qualified technician
- Change the water in your autoclave completely every week or every 20 loads
- Add one bottle of AQUAPLUS (Item #123453) to each change of water. AquaPlus is a “corrosion inhibitor” and will protect the internal components of your autoclave as well as your instruments.
- Autoclaves are not designed to sterilize drapes and gowns. We recommend disposables or having these items pasteurized through a service offered by WDDC
- Purchase sterilized gauze products. Gauze cannot be sterilized in an autoclave.
- Email us at email@example.com for a FREE easy to follow laminated instruction guide for your autoclave
Alpha Scientific will be happy to answer your questions. Text us at 1-888-818-4847 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org